READ ALL TINY STEPS MOMMY TALES:
- Childless by Choice by Dawn McCaslin
- Giving Birth to The Same Kid Twice by Nisi Bennett
- Even Toddlers Can Learn to Help Around the House by Marcia Sheehan
- Mean Girls: A Conversation With My Daughter About Bullying By Carin Clark
- You’re Just Not the Athletic Type By Jennifer Ocampo de Huerta
- Four Lessons From a Really Hard Baby By Jessica Smock
- Brandon’s Entrance By Shannon Thomas
- A Heart Breaks In Brooklyn By Blanca Alvarado
Submit Your Tiny Steps Mommy Tales
Are you a blogger? Do you enjoy writing? Do you have a funny or heartwarming anecdote to share about parenting, family, or children? Then consider submitting your original (not previously posted) Tiny Steps Mommy Tale. E-mail your stories to nicoledash[at]gmail[dot]com (subject line: Tiny Steps Mommy Tale). You can be considered for publication once a month.
- Stories must be original and not previously published elsewhere (you DO NOT have to be a blogger to submit a tale).
- Word limit is 600 words.
- You may include up to one relevant photo (with photo credit).
- Please include a short two-sentence bio to run at the end of your tale (feel free to link to your company or blog in the bio).
- These are meant to be interesting/funny/heartwarming stories inspired by real life, not advertisements or sponsored posts.
- If you have a blog or website, please promote your published tale on your blog, Facebook, twitter, and elsewhere.
- There is currently no compensation for published stories, but all tales will be promoted through social media channels by Tiny Steps Mommy.
- You will receive notification if your story is accepted within 7 business days.