READ ALL TINY STEPS MOMMY TALES (Guest blog posts):
- Even Toddlers Can Learn to Help Around the House by Marcia Sheehan
- Mean Girls: A Conversation With My Daughter About Bullying By Carin Clark
- You’re Just Not the Athletic Type By Jennifer Ocampo de Huerta
- Four Lessons From a Really Hard Baby By Jessica Smock
- Brandon’s Entrance By Shannon Thomas
- A Heart Breaks In Brooklyn By Blanca Alvarado
Submit Your Tiny Steps Mommy Tales
Are you a blogger? Do you enjoy writing? Do you have a funny or heartwarming anecdote to share about parenting, family, or children? Then consider submitting your original (not previously posted) Tiny Steps Mommy Tale. E-mail your stories to email@example.com (subject line: Tiny Steps Mommy Tale). You can be considered for publication once a month.
- Stories must be original and not previously published elsewhere (you DO NOT have to be a blogger to submit a tale).
- Word limit is 600 words.
- You may include up to one relevant photo (with photo credit).
- Please include a short two-sentence bio to run at the end of your tale (feel free to link to your company or blog in the bio).
- These are meant to be interesting/funny/heartwarming stories inspired by real life, not advertisements or sponsored posts.
- If you have a blog or website, please place The Tiny Steps Mommy Tale logo with link back on your site. Feel free to promote your published tale on your blog, Facebook, twitter, and elsewhere.
- There is currently no compensation for published stories, but all tales will be promoted through social media channels by Tiny Steps Mommy.
- You will receive notification if your story is accepted within 7 business days.
Grab The Tiny Steps Mommy Tales Button:
Copy and Paste The Following Code:
<a target=”_blank” href=”http://www.TinyStepsMommy.com” title=”Tiny Steps Mommy Tales Contributor”><img src=http://www.tinystepsmommy.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/01/tinystepsmommytales.jpg title=”Submit Your Tiny Steps Mommy Tales on TinyStepsMommy.com” width=”175″</a>